Statement thesis write
Once you have formulated a thesis statement that fits this pattern and with which you are comfortable, you are ready to continue.
Writing for an Audience
Who is your audience?
- Researchers working in analogous field areas
elsewhere in the world (. other strike-slip faults,
other deep sea fans).
- Researchers working in your field area, but with
- Researchers working on the same interval of geologic
time elsewhere in the world.
- All other researchers using the same technique you
have used .
- If your study encompasses an active process,
researchers working on the same process in the ancient
- Conversely, if your study is based on the rock
record, people studying modem analogs.
- People writing a synthesis paper on important new
developments in your field.
- People applying earth science to societal problems
(. earthquake hazard reduction, climate warming)
who will try to understand your paper.
- Potential reviewers of your manuscript or your
All writers of essays need to know how to write a thesis statement . Unfortunately, this proves difficult for inexperienced writers so teaching thesis ...
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?